October seemed never-ending to me. My Halloween party was amazing. Minus one accident, which put everyone in a foul mood.
November is all about decorating and upgrading my home in time for Christmas. My new kitchen is being fitted over the next few weeks. It’s very exciting but also stressful. I’m not going to be able to post as regularly, please be patient. 💛
My goals are:
- Repaint the living room, hallway, main bedroom.
- Finish hand drawing/painting the dinosaurs in Connors bedroom.
- Fit shelves in Connors room.
- Gloss skirting boards and windowsills.
- Purchase a new kitchen table and chairs.
Also, I need to finish my Christmas shopping and get the rest of my Christmas decorations in time for December!
So that’s it for my monthly goals.
Happy November everyone, just one month to go before Christmas! What are your goals for November? I’d love to know.