Hello beautiful people!
I have been given an amazing opportunity to write a piece of work for Mary from Uncustomary! I will be painting a massive rainbow and cover it in all things glittery with the following across it…
✨ I FORGIVE MYSELF!! ✨
I’m so excited to be a part of this! I will be writing up a piece over the next few days but this is what I have so far…
I forgive myself for:
- Hating myself.
- Doubting myself.
- Staying in an abusive relationship.
- Trying to be who I’m not.
- Thinking my opinion doesn’t matter.
I love myself for:
- Staying true to what I believe.
- Refusing to conform.
- Finding my voice!
- Being an awesome Mum.
- Being determined to find happiness.
- My love for dance.
- Always pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
- Being a person that nice, kind people want to be friends with.
What does forgiveness mean to you? How do you forgive yourself? I’d love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment for me.