December was a very difficult month for me. I attended a funeral, Connor was poorly on Christmas Day, my brothers 10 year death anniversary was on the 27th and I ended a relationship with someone whom I shared many memories with.
Throughout of all this, I smiled and stayed as positive as I could. I’ve decided to make 2018 an amazing year full of exciting change for both me and Connor.
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.” – Zig Ziglar
- Look for full-time work
- Join Slimming World
- Cook something new at least once a week
- Read at least one new book
- Continue to follow Frances Cannon Self Love Club Rules
- Refer to CBT
- Potty train Connor
- Encourage a good bedtime routine
- Sit at the kitchen table for breakfast, dinner and tea
- Read a book before bed
- Post weekly
- Comment on others blogs
- Take more photos
- Learn how to take a good flat lay
- Work on my social media accounts
That’s it for January 2018…
I plan on continuing to blog my monthly goals to help me stay focused. I’m looking forward to 2018, I can’t wait to see what I accomplish!
So tell me, do you create monthly goals? Weekly goals? Does it help you stay focused? Let me know In the comments.